Monday, December 3, 2007

Got Into Columbia With A 3.6

DB 23 days (after Botnia)

won. Compu-and-Drop Pin Mutantes .















The last two days in the basement passed quietly, except for some intermittent shriek from the laboratory. Also from the street, a motor Gasoleros us to imagine the imminent arrival of a police patrol.

My father has hardly bothered. It has been drunk, lying in a corner. Curiosity got the better and taking advantage of my old sleepy, I entered the lab.

mutants who do not eat for days. At least since the days of the death of Volonté. That the makes you downcast, as would any animal. Are a male and a female. Have baptized Mutan-kamon and Cristina. Trying to encourage a bit of a joke, they sang the first thing that came to mind: a cumbia slum. Incredibly stood up and awkwardly kept pace with palms.

villeros Mutantes? Bah! this is not new.

After a while he slept. Looked like a pair of kittens. I helped him tenderly. I would have kissed her forehead, if there was no possibility that I ripped out an eye with those claws. They are just different, I thought.

I do not understand the use of euphemistic language to disguise words that otherwise might seem offensive. The sick animals are "asleep" - (sacrificed). The CIA documents contain phrases like "end to extreme damage" - (murder). A baby with Down syndrome have "different abilities" - (Mongolian). The man invented the word to communicate and describe things and situations. Things by their name, gentlemen! If not at any time the Uruguayan asked to be called, "Argentine football capabilities different" - (terrible player.) A joke.

Since all beings in the house were asleep (live, mutant and non-mutant), turned on the computer to investigate quietly.

Shit! Was protected by password. I remembered the piece of paper with the numbers listed. I tried entering: 204078. Nothing. Password invalid.

In my various mailboxes and such on this blog, the password you used is the same, or differ in the order of either party. With nothing more fun to do, I began: 207840, 402078, 782040 .... EUREKA! A single dad with green bananas !?!?! LOL!

was inside the compu. What research? Latest documents open. There I found several photos of pedophilia. Volonté was cute old man. A. "Jpg" with a map of Gchu., With paths to different buildings, allegedly by the sewage system and hidden tunnels, from the house of Volonté. QUE INTERESANTE!!

Que suerte. El viejo utilizaba "guardar contraseña" en los sitios de correo. Ingresé a todos los servidores de correo contenidos en el historial de navegación. Algunas casillas contenían correos que eran inentendibles. Estaban escritos supongo, en Alemán. Seguramente se comunicaba con parientes o algún nazi aún vivo. Firmaba como Von Lother.

El correo más interesante provenía de un remitente que me sonó conocido. Databa de hace dos días y obviamente figuraba como "no leído". Rezaba lo siguiente:

"Estimado Dr. Eduardo Volonté:
Esperamos que cumpla lo acordado. Necesitamos esos mutantes sin cabeza antes de that the Hague Court is issued on the conflict.

would be very bad for you do not, and would lose our protection and may be "find out" some of his true identity.

As always, we ask that you destroy this email and accelerate your research.

Atte. Busti. "

Busti? Governor Busti? Volonté was extorted by the Governor to generate mutants in our favor the decision of the Court in The Hague regarding the dispute with Uruguay?

That brilliant! Any fool would think blocking , picketing, escrachar, graffiti, threats, boil cauliflower but went further. Generate mutation testing for pollution.

What better time to release the mutants? Also, if they found the body of research would not have Volonté. I would take care of that. I have in my possession a copy of a very interesting mail. I forwarded it to my box and from my laptop with wireless adsl I will get to whomever it wants, from wherever you are, if necessary. Free

mutants began as a simple matter. A trail of food to the open door. Unfortunately they thought it was not a good idea to leave the property and now we are besieged.

Locked in the basement no way out or so I thought, until you see laboratory again. Upon leaving, the mutants had moved the cage leaving a gate output visible on the ground. With the help of the plane and hopefully, we can escape to a safer place. Here

level (click to enlarge).


















Where do I go? (Can select more than one)


And about the house? I do to leave?
1 - burn.
2 - I leave everything as is.


Ayuden votando ( las encuestas se encuentran a la derecha, arriba en este blog ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment