won, go to Capitán Bermúdez.
If you're reading this pay attention: If you live in or near Entre Rios, flee for your life, go as far as you can. If you're in Gualeguaychú not leave home. The authorities are asking, send the army. No kidding. Trust me. The Apocalypse has begun ...
1
_It very beautiful what you wrote ... .. _Me
only say so because they tied and afraid. _No
Matthew, I swear that I love you! _Yo
I love you too Mary. Finn's assumption felt
were not serious. You know that I can be alone and I grabbed the first thing that happens. Loneliness
assumption felt desperate ... I know my love. I do not explain anything else. Just look at me in silence ...
At that moment I knew. It would only be perfect if your memories remained intact in my memory. Not stand to see her old, fat or fall from grace again. It was then that my hands encircled his neck. His eyes of love, the love that hurts, slowly faded. I could see them reflected in the Southern Cross. The night had come to his soul, but remain alive within me forever. In my live more fully than it had been her body.
_Despierte we're getting younger! Bagayero cried.
I jumped up. I was dreaming. Rabito ears stopped paying attention to my clumsy movements. Heat and psychological fatigue feel wanted in Uruguay, had beaten me in the middle of the River Uruguay. Was almost back on the shore of Entre Rios. What would that be terrible that Charlie had to tell me?
2
_Venga millet. I have to say something -gynecologist said.
_Diga gift.
_Mire, I adore his mother. I know enough to know that if you collapse something happens. _No
understand ...
_Escúcheme. Did not know, but I know for a fact that is required by justice here.
_Ehhh. Is ... Stammered-
_No say anything. I want nothing to do with the matter. Is how to get back to your city?
_Tendría to call a friend. _Llámelo
immediately. Here is money if needed. I have a trusted friend who can pull up to the place you need. _Gracias
sir. _No
talk more about it. _If
sir.
3
Charlie's voice was not normal. He sounded confused and distracted. I asked to be contacted the bagayero with whom he had crossed into Uruguay to do the same way, but in reverse.
Carlitos When I call to notify the bagayero cross that night. _A
5 am, in the same place. _Gracias
Carlitos. It's all right there? Why do you have that voice? _Luego
tell you, but strange things are happening here. _Dale
idiot, I'm not scared .... _No
WTF. You in the same place I left you last time.
_Estoy in big trouble. I seek justice Uruguay. You know some police out there? _Que
crap they sent? Just too busy with other complaints. No longer control they should ..
That misses the final sentence. Other reports police would pull his usual work?
4
On the road, en route to meeting with bagayero shore, I thought of the recent reunion with my real mother. As would have been my life as a Uruguayan? It would be a chubby sandals with thermos and mate? Would come to the stage repeatedly in a vain attempt to see my team play well and in some cases incredible qualifying for the World Cup?
How to Brazil had been the influence of my mother? Could move her hips as did the Lambada dancers? I reviewed
I had chatted with her. The subjects were limited to what I could talk anyone with a perfect stranger. Of course, with the difference that this stranger had given birth to me.
In some tastes coincided, in others not. It was a good woman. It was funny. I was sorry, but he was not guilty. In short, it was a complete stranger. The time lost is the true poverty of a person.
5
_Apurate Mateo. I went up and the car! Carlos _Que
shit happens? You've got ants in your ass or mine waiting for you to catch? _Haceme
case and not look back ...
When you say something like, one can not do more than look.
visualized two creatures on the body bagayero laying in the same place where I had spent a few seconds earlier. They were eating. I ran to get me
nailing the 4x4 Carlitos. Rabito, which is dog but not silly, I was inside.
Carlos _Que shit happens?!!? What the fuck was that?!? _The
shell of the parrot, the parrot shell! _Reaccioná
Carlitos, fuck it. We must crack from here! _Rajar
where? They are everywhere. Before they were few, but now there are thousands!
was there that the car began to move. Shadows moved it from side to side violently.
_Que fuck is this Charles? Do not tell me that poor people finally realized that the only way they were treated their claims is attacking civilization! _Que
poor? They are hideous creatures! Look at them -runners, said turning on the lights.
mutants were equal to those who had dropped in to Volonté. But were not the same. She remembered perfectly the terrible traits. There was only understand, who had played in unusual ways.
_Pone villera cumbia! _Que
shit you say? We are by morfar these bugs and want to dance?
_Idiota! You put the cd of Pibes Jets! I know what I say. Carlitos
placed in the middle of the damn cd wobble.
The little creatures left to attack the van and began to dance clumsily.
_Arrancá bastard, give!
The danger had passed. Were safe for now.
6
_As knew what the fuck cumbia? That shit you sent in Uruguay? Explain Matthew!
Carlitos is my best friend. I had no one to tell everything. I've had worse.
By knowing about the murder of Maria Volonte and I could see in his eyes envy. I know enough to know he is a murderer born, only it's cowardly. If you ask at this point I said nothing about the murder of my cousin years ago because he was in love many years and that it certainly will not forgive me.
The Gualeguaychú rest of the way we did in complete silence. No cross word.
7
not talked to enter Gualeguaychú. When one has an open mouth, full of wonder, it is difficult to articulate sound.
There was the once beautiful city where I grew up, ravaged by thousands of mutants.
was like watching a movie. None attacked the car, and it was easier to lash out on people who tried vainly to stop invasion.
Passing my grandmother's house, I saw was completely destroyed.
The city was at war. The car overturned. People are crazy and mutants in a disgusting food orgy. It was the closest thing to the incidents that occur each time they want to shift some of Perón. Some ran with the entrails in his hands. Others preferred to commit suicide to not endure the pain of being eaten alive.
_Carlitos, rajemos! _Y
shit where are we going?
_Arranca for Capitan Bermudez. _Capitán
Bermudez? _If
. I'll tell you!
passing, in the mad flight from the city, I saw mutants splashing and having fun with water jets and lights of the fountain in the Plaza San Martín.
Now not only the British occupied part of Argentine territory, but the mutants.
-End of Part-
_It very beautiful what you wrote ... .. _Me
only say so because they tied and afraid. _No
Matthew, I swear that I love you! _Yo
I love you too Mary. Finn's assumption felt
were not serious. You know that I can be alone and I grabbed the first thing that happens. Loneliness
assumption felt desperate ... I know my love. I do not explain anything else. Just look at me in silence ...
At that moment I knew. It would only be perfect if your memories remained intact in my memory. Not stand to see her old, fat or fall from grace again. It was then that my hands encircled his neck. His eyes of love, the love that hurts, slowly faded. I could see them reflected in the Southern Cross. The night had come to his soul, but remain alive within me forever. In my live more fully than it had been her body.
_Despierte we're getting younger! Bagayero cried.
I jumped up. I was dreaming. Rabito ears stopped paying attention to my clumsy movements. Heat and psychological fatigue feel wanted in Uruguay, had beaten me in the middle of the River Uruguay. Was almost back on the shore of Entre Rios. What would that be terrible that Charlie had to tell me?
2
_Venga millet. I have to say something -gynecologist said.
_Diga gift.
_Mire, I adore his mother. I know enough to know that if you collapse something happens. _No
understand ...
_Escúcheme. Did not know, but I know for a fact that is required by justice here.
_Ehhh. Is ... Stammered-
_No say anything. I want nothing to do with the matter. Is how to get back to your city?
_Tendría to call a friend. _Llámelo
immediately. Here is money if needed. I have a trusted friend who can pull up to the place you need. _Gracias
sir. _No
talk more about it. _If
sir.
3
Charlie's voice was not normal. He sounded confused and distracted. I asked to be contacted the bagayero with whom he had crossed into Uruguay to do the same way, but in reverse.
Carlitos When I call to notify the bagayero cross that night. _A
5 am, in the same place. _Gracias
Carlitos. It's all right there? Why do you have that voice? _Luego
tell you, but strange things are happening here. _Dale
idiot, I'm not scared .... _No
WTF. You in the same place I left you last time.
_Estoy in big trouble. I seek justice Uruguay. You know some police out there? _Que
crap they sent? Just too busy with other complaints. No longer control they should ..
That misses the final sentence. Other reports police would pull his usual work?
4
On the road, en route to meeting with bagayero shore, I thought of the recent reunion with my real mother. As would have been my life as a Uruguayan? It would be a chubby sandals with thermos and mate? Would come to the stage repeatedly in a vain attempt to see my team play well and in some cases incredible qualifying for the World Cup?
How to Brazil had been the influence of my mother? Could move her hips as did the Lambada dancers? I reviewed
I had chatted with her. The subjects were limited to what I could talk anyone with a perfect stranger. Of course, with the difference that this stranger had given birth to me.
In some tastes coincided, in others not. It was a good woman. It was funny. I was sorry, but he was not guilty. In short, it was a complete stranger. The time lost is the true poverty of a person.
5
_Apurate Mateo. I went up and the car! Carlos _Que
shit happens? You've got ants in your ass or mine waiting for you to catch? _Haceme
case and not look back ...
When you say something like, one can not do more than look.
visualized two creatures on the body bagayero laying in the same place where I had spent a few seconds earlier. They were eating. I ran to get me
nailing the 4x4 Carlitos. Rabito, which is dog but not silly, I was inside.
Carlos _Que shit happens?!!? What the fuck was that?!? _The
shell of the parrot, the parrot shell! _Reaccioná
Carlitos, fuck it. We must crack from here! _Rajar
where? They are everywhere. Before they were few, but now there are thousands!
was there that the car began to move. Shadows moved it from side to side violently.
_Que fuck is this Charles? Do not tell me that poor people finally realized that the only way they were treated their claims is attacking civilization! _Que
poor? They are hideous creatures! Look at them -runners, said turning on the lights.
mutants were equal to those who had dropped in to Volonté. But were not the same. She remembered perfectly the terrible traits. There was only understand, who had played in unusual ways.
_Pone villera cumbia! _Que
shit you say? We are by morfar these bugs and want to dance?
_Idiota! You put the cd of Pibes Jets! I know what I say. Carlitos
placed in the middle of the damn cd wobble.
The little creatures left to attack the van and began to dance clumsily.
_Arrancá bastard, give!
The danger had passed. Were safe for now.
6
_As knew what the fuck cumbia? That shit you sent in Uruguay? Explain Matthew!
Carlitos is my best friend. I had no one to tell everything. I've had worse.
By knowing about the murder of Maria Volonte and I could see in his eyes envy. I know enough to know he is a murderer born, only it's cowardly. If you ask at this point I said nothing about the murder of my cousin years ago because he was in love many years and that it certainly will not forgive me.
The Gualeguaychú rest of the way we did in complete silence. No cross word.
7
not talked to enter Gualeguaychú. When one has an open mouth, full of wonder, it is difficult to articulate sound.
There was the once beautiful city where I grew up, ravaged by thousands of mutants.
was like watching a movie. None attacked the car, and it was easier to lash out on people who tried vainly to stop invasion.
Passing my grandmother's house, I saw was completely destroyed.
The city was at war. The car overturned. People are crazy and mutants in a disgusting food orgy. It was the closest thing to the incidents that occur each time they want to shift some of Perón. Some ran with the entrails in his hands. Others preferred to commit suicide to not endure the pain of being eaten alive.
_Carlitos, rajemos! _Y
shit where are we going?
_Arranca for Capitan Bermudez. _Capitán
Bermudez? _If
. I'll tell you!
passing, in the mad flight from the city, I saw mutants splashing and having fun with water jets and lights of the fountain in the Plaza San Martín.
Now not only the British occupied part of Argentine territory, but the mutants.
-End of Part-
0 comments:
Post a Comment