Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Roxanne Buil Christina Gomez-pina

DB 45 days (after Botnia)

won, gangrene.









Now I'm going to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray to God to take her with him.



1
_Hola Mateo.
_Quien are you? Where am I? As you know my name? _No
scared. Like not knowing your name. I created you!
_Dios?


Having walked down a long corridor and entered a gray and ridiculously small cubic room, I came across this subject. There is only one window in the wall with a crooked American blind. The walls are white and free posters or tables. It's hot. A couple of computers further increase the temperature of the small place, trying vainly to reduce a fan on a cardboard box. _No


going. I'm not God! Let's say that I am the Master of Puppets.
_Quien?
_Soy who writes your story. _San
Pedro? _No
Mateo. I'm just a systems engineer who say you have a little time off and have fun writing something. I am who write your blog, your life, your story.
_Eso can not be. I am very real!
_Claro who you are. You're part of my mind. What's more, we are now talking in a dream of mine. Then wake up, go to work and hidden write this as part of a chapter in your blog.
_Voy to die soon, Master of Puppets? I asked resigned and peace of those who feel that they will die. _No


know. If I tell you I will write the next chapter I lie. Let's say I move by sudden impulses, as God himself. I can only anticipate that the following is the last. _The
last! A bitch! I'll kill you! _No
angry. All fictional characters are the same! Evangelina Carrozo reacted the same ...


2
cold sweat. I just woke up. That sounds ridiculous! As might be God a systems engineer when we all know they are fat, ugly, cowardly and not very sociable? Just computers in the head.


I pay attention. While shaking my hand, I keep it from opening. If it falls, the grenade will explode. Despite being seriously ill, one postpones the most that can rendezvous with death. And also served its purpose. No one limb amputated by force, knowing that capable of anything.


Nobody gonna take my beautiful leg southpaw!
My beautiful left foot! Wake southpaw! Despiertaaaaaa!


My beloved left leg, with which he had become the only and best goal of my life, had died.


3
post mortem tribute to my left leg:


A spring Sunday afternoon, were worthy opponents and fierce. Despite my bravado in midfield, had been appointed to the vile task of an archer. A lifetime plugging holes.


The first half of the battle ended in a draw. Congratulations were immediate. Achievement was me, that joy rival was closed. But the second half remained the same. The fortune was succeeded shortcuts without stopping. Until the moment of consecration arrived. After a save, the ball hand and avoiding rivals dropped steadily, reaching up to the fence rival. He had fooled everyone with the right, but I defined with the vile left.


Like a synchronized dance, dancing started right and left completed the task.


Gooooooooll! Golazo!! The bitch that bore !!!!!!


4
_Dale Mateo. Do not be idiot. If you do not take it off you're gonna die!
Carlos _Ni in fart. Enterito going to die! HEAR?! IN-TE-RI-TO!
_Sos Argentine male, or you're not!?
_Sabes that? I'm Uruguayan!
_Que say? _As
heard. I was born in Uruguay! U-RU-GUA-ME, URUGUAY!


_Creo we know how to bypass the Walrus Men
"said the abbot to Carlitos, interrupting the conversation.
_Termino and I replied Charlie.


5
Uruguayan _Así that you are? I thought so! No wonder!
_Carlos. We both know that the mutants are not our fault. The Uruguayans have nothing to do ... never
_Eso is going to know. I'm not going to say, and you'll die from the infection.
Carlitos _Debes tell the truth. Everyone should see the reality! _The
reality? Who cares about reality? You live in reality, the Uruguayans living in reality! But you know what? Argentina, like every superpower that deserves to be, invents his own reality and Uruguayans can only resign ourselves to studying the reality we create.


_Que Walrus shit are the Men? I asked changing the subject, see the discussion bogged down.
_Son horrific monsters, giant fat and crawl fast. They are like vices con rostros humanoides. Hace un par de días que andan en los alrededores. Atacan todo lo que ven con una velocidad y crueldad nunca antes vista. Ya los vimos matar a varios de los soldados que patrullan las calles. No sabemos de donde salieron. Tal vez son la evolución de los otros mutantes. No estamos seguros. A quien le importa? Observamos su comportamiento para ver si podemos huir.


6
_Como estas hijo?
_Mal. El olor de la pierna es insoportable y la fiebre no baja. A veces deliro.
_Hijo. Debemos amputarla….
_No y NO!!!
_Hay una oportunidad de escapar. Carlitos me comentó que ya sabes as of the vices.
_Así, Dad.
_Bueno. We do not know why, but the thousands of men Walrus disappear into the night. No trace. Come back early. Maybe in the night might escape and elude the military. You could take a child Hospital!


7
should I do?

1-Try escape at night?
2-Stay and die heroically in a huge explosion ?



Master of Puppets, pull your strings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment