already at midnight on Sunday, better sleep, eating and seeing that blog readers prefer to pass illegally to Uruguay by boat I went to Kay. The
would contact me the person I would enter illegally Uruguay.
_Yes. So I venture, "he said, telling only half the truth.
_Ok. I'm going to reach a place and you have to walk about three hundred meters between weeds. On reaching the coast you'll find a guy. You have to tell you that you're going from Matthew and Kay. Say it immediately or you will surely drop a chumbazo. Years is required by law.
seems that is a guy who lives across the beef cattle rustling and stealing to Uruguay. It is said that many people live hidden from justice in those mountains of espinillos favorite place of the rattlesnake and beautiful deer.
_Bien. How much will I have to pay? _Son
four hundred dollars, but I managed. You give me this guitar to me, I give them only when you have heard from you since Uruguay. It is dangerous people I want to be sure you get healthy.
How great Carlitos. Always a step ahead.
_Llevate everything as camping, so do not depend on anyone. _If
Carlitos. _Necesitás
money?
_Tengo. Thanks. _Vos
not going just for Mary ....
When friends meet, words are not necessary.
_Sos a bastard. Know me more than my grandmother. I'm going to Uruguay because I discovered that I am adopted. I'll find my real family. _Nooo
! What a goal down! _If
. I have to look for such a Nana. She is in touch with my real family.
_Naná? The most famous Madame Uruguay? _
queeeeee?? _If
. The one with the brothel Top of Punta del Este. _The
Charlie the parrot shell. All I need is my old was a bitch! _No
rush. The whores are not born whores and sluts not only have friends. Or you're not macho and like it go fuck a gay night clubs? _Tenés
right! _Dale
old. Go and collect your stuff. I wait an hour and you snuggle.
At my grandmother, she was waiting in the living.
_Te going to Uruguay, right? _If
grandmother. Do not stop me. _No
I'll do it. Never be denied to someone going after their roots or their destination. _Gracias
grandmother. Also still be my grandmother. Mom and Dad will remain my parents. You raised me.
assumption felt it son. I hope you discover your true origin and does not deny either his, or those who cared for you as a true son. _No
grandmother. I never would.
I went to my room to prepare my backpack. The boat left at three in the morning and should be timely. I gathered several clothes, money, grenades, anti-gas mask and my camping gear. I took all the money he had. Volonté thousand dollars and a few hundred dollars he had saved.
_Recuerda child Uruguay is a very similar and very different at the same time. Assumption felt
know.
_Recuerda which are governed by communists, their football players have two left feet and not hide their age.
shit! Do not hide your age? What kind of alienated people not pursuing eternal youth? It would be worse a mutant Uruguayan or all wrinkled old lady?
My own grandmother had many operations costs. His face was smooth and plump breasts. More than one friend teased me that he was "to give." The thought of seeing an old wrinkled Uruguay Live sparked a jump in my stomach.
On the way to Carlitos, I joined Rabito. Doghouse! I said, but the dog would not go. Why not? I thought.
_Vení Rabito. You come with me! A WALK!
_Guau! ... Wow Wow Wow! _Que
intelligent dog.
hit me with a 4x4 between input mountains overlooking the coast. _It
there. Some three hundred meters. _Gracias
Carlitos. _Toma
dad. Take this. What you can need.
Among their clothes pulled out a Magnum. Carlitos collect weapons and was giving me one of their favorites.
After walking a few minutes I saw a boat in the dark.
_SOY MATEO, CARLITOS FRIEND! - I cried.
_Suba. And we left.
The boat was full of meat. Beef cuts were good. The man with great agility paddled toward the coast of Uruguay.
_Hay to be very careful. The Prefect of today is not as above. It's terrible bastard. If we grab pulls us all and send us to jail, "he said sullenly. _If
. Terrible son of a bitch - I agreed without knowing that I spoke. _The
river is strange since Botnia. Sometimes that runs from South to North. _If
. Damn paper! _Don
Lot is absolutely right. _It
truth! "I said, no idea about whom I spoke.
The meaningless chatter continued for the rest of the trip. Forty-five minutes later we were disembarking. In the Uruguayan coast waiting for us a group of people. I watched intently, but did not have problems with the Botnia plant was relatively close. Were normal and had not mutated. Were surprised much of my gas mask, but I avoided the suspicions saying that "I was asthmatic."
While unloading the meat to an old truck I went to one of them:
_Disculpe. Where are we? _
Ubici on the beach. Nah, you will Ainda millet? I _Yo
Fray Bentos.
_Suba the I enllevamos truck.
I boarded the truck a bit suspicious, a little laughing at her accent. Such kindness is not possible without something in return.
that time was beginning to rain. Along the way the rain storm grew.
To all this, Rabito was behaving quite well. We see that he realized the solemnity of the occasion of the trip, because he does not put a single Tarascon to the flesh, nor to any of those present.
the truck I walked to the hopping along the dusty roads, I paused to think Mary. I could see Mary again after eight months. Between asleep, I dreamed it would be like a reunion. I could feel and smell. I could feel the body heat of their loved and desired sex.
_The house of that family is out there, "he pointed out a civilian. In small towns, everyone knows.
was to come home. The dream it would be after so long!
at the entrance I spotted a couple passionately basis. I laughed a little embarrassed. But change to the dismay of shame. It was the sister as I thought. MARIA ERA!
recognized me despite my bulky gas mask. He opened his eyes in amazement and shouted my name. He spoke one second and this guy left without even looking.
_Tenemos to talk, "he said. Which words. When a woman tells you that, you're in the oven.
_Mirá Mateo. Ours was re-mal. For months since we met. It was impossible to cross. In that time I met Mette.
_Mette? Do not tell me it is ...
_If. It works in Finnish Botnia. _Nooooooooooooo
!
assumption felt sorry Matthew. You're divine, but our ended.
hit a slam and left me there on the street with a broken heart, pride overwhelmed and totally soaked.
The bitch left me. I had made it big. I felt as if Tinelli, Paula left him by Pergolini. Devastated and humiliated.
Just a Finn?!?! It could have been with a black, a Jew or a woman. To accept it with a black-Jewish woman. But just a pirate Finnish !!??!
course. Finland is the least corrupt country and the first to environmental care. But Argentina also it would be if all corrupt exported to Uruguay and bring their corporate polluters outside its territory!
Shattered wandered. The dogs themselves to realize it. Crestfallen, Rabito sorry accompany my walk without even diverted to sniff another dog's ass.
walked several hours between the pools of water, until nightfall. Luckily the weather improved and the sky was all stars.
So many hours of walking without a destination I had deposited in the deep countryside. The darkness of the middle of nowhere started to wrap, as well as mosquitoes. In the distance I thought I saw a big Christmas tree. Approaching glimpse what it was. It was the Botnia! What irony of fate!
I use my bad time to make a kamikaze act. Running with two grenades and fly the damn chimney, which is the Rosetta stone of all my misfortunes. It would be remembered as a hero in Gualeguaychú. Then I stopped. If I die, I prefer to take a few. I also want to know my real family.
The thirst for revenge of a jilted Gualeguachuense is well known. This may not be well-reasoned.
against Botnia, petting my dog, I pose the following questions before moving on to Punta del Este, after Nana.
The Finn:
1 - The tortured.
2 - I kill.
3 - Do not do anything.
To Mary:
1 - The Rapture.
2 - The tortured.
3 - The format.
4 - Do not do anything.
Help me decide by voting (the polls are up, right on this blog) .
imagine Mary European rolling with that gives me nausea. FINNISH Damn!
0 comments:
Post a Comment