1
_Maldición! Damn! Carlitos _Tranquilo
we're going to crash. Pay attention! _The
a bitch. The Assembly members were right! This is because of Botnia!
_Botnia and Uruguay have something to do! "I said, lowering the volume to be understanding what he was saying.
I was surprised at the same time he said it. From childhood we teach that everything bad comes from Uruguay. Besides being a frequent listener Maxima FM, I knew that what was said was blasphemy.
_Sabes Mateo're my best friend. If you hand over mine until sunrise, but I will not allow you to say that tremendous silliness! Botnia's fault and ready! Is that clear?! And woe to tell you where you really are mutants!
nodded with a rapid eye hit. Uncomfortable silence: it was the first time I felt with Charlie. I was distracted looking out the window drooling Rabito. The swirling wind made some long and sticky spittle hit my face.
_Que like drinking mate! Brought Carlos? _Que
fuck is with you Matthew? In your life you took mate and you know that I did not.
Among opened the window and I sat looking out. The wind ruffled my hair and cooed at the same time. The road was long to Capitán Bermúdez. About 300 km
2
_Dale boludo. Wake up we're coming.
_ ... .. ehhh ...
_Ahí is a hotel. Let's stop.
It was mid-morning. Lowering the car, I stretched awkwardly. The morning sun blinded me. We were far Gualeguaychú and therefore also of Bothnia, so we think it would be nice Carlitos I take out the mask and the snorkel.
rotten Carlos mask.
_Che ... What the hell is that smell! _The
a bitch! It's awful!
no choice but to wear breathing apparatus again.
_Que smell of shit that is in this city!
_Espantoso. Let's check in the hotel and tell you why we came up here.
3
was not the first time I went in a seedy hotel. More of a chick I was caught in one of those. Upon entering, the receptionist we stare in amazement.
_The
masks are because we come from Gualeguaychú. - Carlos said trying to explain. _The
masks not surprise me. In this city people do not feel anything for the smell of
That explained the awful smell in the air to breathe.
_Lamentablemente I must inform "he added, we do not allow homosexual couples. Sorry, it's company policy.
But mine fool! He thought we were a couple of controls that we went to fuck around. Carlitos was heated.
_Mire miss. Control if you say that I love to suck her tits that stuck out the neckline?!
_If! -embolden me, " you out sparks in the shell, Mommy!
In the fourth, because we had won by a landslide to the receptionist, laughed out loud.
_Jua, Jua, wears the face you put on mine when I told him of tits?
_Ja, JA, JA, Juaaaaaaa! -in convulsive attack of laughter _Y
with sparks, you spent!
Mourn for laughter is healthy. Mourn for happiness is beautiful. Mourn for pain is normal. The trouble is mourn for no reason, as Grecia Colmenares.
4
_Te told to come to this city for a simple reason. Here was my real father.
_Que bore him Matthew! So your real mother is Brazilian and your father Capitán Bermúdez Luckily Argentine're one hundred percent!
I had told all but that detail. Do not know why, but intuition told me I should not have that. It was not shame, but if, perhaps, for survival.
_If! Argentine macho and eggs terrible! He shouted.
_Argentina! Argentina! Argentina! -style harangued swollen in unison
_Bueno. We will search for your family. Here it should be easy to find.
_If. Furthermore, the surname is quite rare. Tibus.
_Bien. Wash the snorkel that all drooling and left. What's wrong with your leg?
_Nada. I have it asleep.
5
Capitán Bermúdez is a city lying to the Parana in
no longer caught in the costs. The water has a greenish foam. And so no one calls these companies will, for the economic survival of its people depends on them.
a deadly embrace.
6
flapping hands in a rustic but neat house a few blocks from the pulp mill in the city.
_Clap, Clap! Anyone live?!?!
_Clap, Clap! Is anyone?!?! I repeated a few seconds later, no response. I
_Ya! "said a raspy voice from inside the building.
A man about 50 years old-looking from the inside came out limping. Just had a short, no shirt.
_Disculpe. We were told that the family lived here Tibus.
_If. You want? Already working with the police. _No
are the police. -replicate while approaching the gate.
I could see it in more detail. Limping because he had a prosthetic leg on the left.
_No are the police? They want? _Mire
sir. I am looking for my family by the father. It's a long story, but in short, I recently found out he was adopted and researching, I discovered he was the son of a Brazilian and an Argentine living in this town. The last thing we know about him is that he went to the Falklands and left him for dead.
I look with amazement and disbelief.
young. But whatever you. alone. His friend left out. I do not trust strangers.
7
_Disculpe this whole mess. But I am old and poor.
_Discúlpeme you. for disturbing you at this time. _As
said his name was?
_Mateo and my real names are Tibus and Dos Santos.
A quick tear ran down her cheek faded that fast intricate expert rower.
_Amanda "she sobbed.
was sitting face to face with my father!
_Ud. is my father! Armando Tibus you are! Not dead!
8
stood staring for a long time. It is uncomfortable to see someone you just know drowned in tears. He was a stocky type, quartered for life and could not find meaning in the future. His mind was dull and had now been beaten in their most intimate fibers.
When he recovered, he continued the conversation between the two.
_Porque it for dead? Because I never sought to Amanda? Because I never tried? _No
could find it. I did not want to see me as I had become after the Falklands. My death is a bureaucratic error, which helped me to disappear heroically in the eyes of Amanda and my family in economics with a pension. _Y
me? Why not look for me? _Never
knew of your existence so far.
We locked eyes for a few seconds. Hers were equal to mine. Heavy eyelids dropped and the right more than the left.
_Vení. I'll show you something.
I followed. His room was papered with photographs and portraits of Amanda much younger.
_Mirá, that's your mom. Here I would be like imagining a now, "he said with a noticeable lump in his throat. _It
as to how you imagine it, Dad, I thought .
9
_Mateo, Come!
Carlitos The screams were from outside the home. I went as fast as I could.
_Que Carlitos way! _This
weeping?
_Nada. It's the damn smell of this city. After you mean. To tease me you got me ass?
_No. Catastrophic news. I just called the Black from Gualeguay.
I should clarify for they do not know, that in the province of Entre Rios is a town called Gualeguay and other Gualeguaychú, the latter being where I grew myself. Do not know who copied whom, should investigate, but that I leave a PC.
_Que said you Black? _Que
Gualeguay this deformed beasts torn. _The
shell of the parrot. The mutants are making progress. _If
. And it went a third of the way here. _Entonces
be over here more or less ... ...
_If found the bridge to cross, in about 3 days. So according to my calculations, would be arriving early Sunday hour. _The
Sunday? You mean the DB 43. _The
that?
_Nada, inside joke. _Dice
black that the government is hiding everything. _No
say anything the news?
_Nada, but he knows for a fact that the army is in place to hedge all Entre Rios. If the mutants go, also closed part of Santa Fe and safe stay in the quarantine zone.
10
should we do?
1 cowardly flee? 2
stay and resist ?
already know what to do ( the survey is up, right on the blog )
God help us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment