Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How Pokemon Would Look Like With Genitals

32 days (after Botnia)

won, not do anything to Finnish and kidnap Mary .

















1

Love exists only when you are not with the beloved.
Love is an unreachable horizon, the carrot of a donkey pathetically sentimental.
I will chat with fleas on my dog \u200b\u200band eat them.
I will devour as she devoured my heart.
Perhaps the solution is to blow my brains out, but it would be a body shot. What stupid! Cheerful corpses do not remember. Moreover, I just remember coming out of the box nose. Should cut the nose and then kill me.

I'm delirious. Flight of fever. Botnia workers last night with a huge fan directed the smoke from the chimney towards Gualeguaychú.
also drilled a gigantic apparatus floor. There he poured the putrid waste of their work. Damn! Are polluting our Guarani Aquifer!

Drenched in sweat, I woke up. I kidnap Maria. I instill my love. I program it to love me just for me. Got up and walked the camp decided to return to Fray Bentos and rent a car. That unpleasant surprise!

rented _This all sir.

Those damned Uruguayans lived one of the best preseason summer despite our block! Damn traitors, obsequious toadies of the blond Vikings!
stole a car. What madness. I do not care.

had to kidnap her at the right time. It would be a masterpiece of agility and stalking. There was Mary in her bed with the Finn. Enter through the window as you would a predator.

_Levántate son of whores! - shouted pointing to the Magnum.
_Mateo! Do not kill him!
_Cerrá the peak whore!

With a strong recoil, I fainted.

_Noooooooo! - cry Mary.
_Cerrá mouth or I'll kill you!. Attalus with these strings! _This
crazy!! - said almost crying. _Atalo
I told you!!

After tying the Finn, forced her to dress, go out the window and enter the trunk.
The work was done. He could speak to Punta del Este by such Nana.



2

After driving a few hours, Rabito barking out the window with the language outside, I saw Punta del Este. Where in god! This is not South America speculated. This is the place where rich people come together to show what they have. A bear what they stole.

_Señor! Where I can find Nana? _Queda
halfway to the city of Maldonado. Grab this way, see?


Stop en route for giving water to Mary and tie. His punches from the back were getting me mad and you might discover me.

Nana's palace was a labyrinth of rooms. At the door of the small rooms, the girls were waving and suggestive dances.

_Pasa urchin! Come without fear.

Nana was in person. Lady of sixty-odd, I remember a blonde actress who worked with Gasalla and which can not remember the name now. Sitting in one of the chairs at the entrance, wrapped in her pink satin gown and the penumbra (perhaps not notice at all of age), motioned me to accompany her.

_Naná?
_If, little kid. Me. But it does not serve anyone else. I am retired. _No
's why. I come from far away to ask about my past.
_Mirá. Here we are working. If you take a service in one of the girls, talk about whatever.
_Pero I. .. _O
service or you take the safety. Is that clear?


Enter the first little room unoccupied.

_Hola cute. My name is Fabiana. What is your name?
_Mateo. _Así
you're named Matthew and Argentina, right?

For a moment I hesitated. What if this mine was one of those very few who support Botnia Uruguay and attacked me right there?

- Eehhh .... if ... Why?
- No, baby, for anything. I have something here that loves to Buenos Aires.
- But I'm not port ...
_Dale. Do not be silly. You'll have fun. These tense. Tirate here that I'm doing a massage.

In good hands the girl was. The massages were very rich. The megacontractura of my back had grown since the commissioning of Bothnia. Towards a couple of days my left leg was numb and clumsy.

In a second pass from pleasure to pain end.
The illness left me blind for a while. My eyes were filled with images of the giant stack of Bothnia, phallic symbol that terrifies us for months.
The pain did not stop, in contrast, grew second by second. Damn! ... What happened? "Dioxins? "Furans? How far here in the gates of Punta del Este??


The very real bitch had gotten me a vibrator in the ortho!

_Sacame that ass, the shell of your sister the youngest! _No
be like! If all the locals love it. They are all very anal.
_Que'm not porteAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!


a leap remove the blunt instrument of my rectum and pull it over his head, as well as money for the service. Walking
quickly and decided I sat back (or so try), next to Nana.


_Ya is lady. I need to know about my past. I'm from Gualeguaychú. My father told me that I am adopted and my grandmother you. I had received.
_Mateo?
_If. My name is Matthew.
_Siempre knew that one day would come. If a woman has an instinct, a whore is double.
_Cuénteme please. _de
younger I had a friend who died. Your real grandmother on her mother. Her daughter was in love with an Argentine and was pregnant. When you were a newborn, your father was deported by the Uruguayan armed forces and enrolled by the Argentine to be sent to the Falklands. In the Falklands war.
_Mi father is Argentine then?
_If.
_Mi mother is Uruguayan?
_No. Your mother is Brazilian.
_Brasileña? - That explained why pulling pipes only when my picture won by a landslide. _A
your mother never saw her, but I know who lives in Rivera.
_Mi father is alive? _No
know. I only know that his family was from a village called Captain Bermudez, Santa Fe
_Dónde was I born? _No
know my life. You just asked me to deliver a good family.
_Me can give the names to look for them?
_Dejame remember. Hers was "Do Santos." Your father's "Tibus.
_Muchas thanks lady.
_Suerte urchin.
Tibus Do
Matthew Santos. That was my true identity. How important is the real name of a person! Changing only one letter of the most diverse I can have repercussions, as Oscar Wilde brilliantly embodied in his book "The Importance of Being Earnest."

On leaving I met a familiar face. "Prigioni? "Don Victor Prigioni?? Is the same as spent several government handles advertising pages entrerriano porn??
Impossible. No. My eyes deceive me.
If it since last year Busti had forbidden their employees to come to Uruguay!! And if just
was Don Victor! What's he doing over here?

As I withdrew from Nana's house, still sore, I heard the dialogue that crossed the gentle madam Prigioni.

_No, Victor, I told you. I have no transvestites! Since last year you come asking me the same thing.

What irony of fate. I would have to deal with hours of driving on the road with cracked ass and Victor was desperate because he broke.


3

I move. The car is stolen and can be reported. In one of these the Finn ran away, and being sought for kidnapping. In the interior of Uruguay will be harder to find me. I am writing to Flores. From there I will decide where to go.

Where do I go?

1 - A Capitán Bermúdez, Santa Fe for my father?
2 - Rivera, Uruguay, for my mother?
3 - Fray Bentos to discover what is inside of Bothnia and maybe fly it? Help


voting ( the survey is up, right on this blog )

0 comments:

Post a Comment