won, go to Rivera.
What questions do mothers! You have a girlfriend? Is it good? _If
Mom! I have an everlasting love! Better than the movies.
1
Rivera Uruguay. That strange place. On the border Brazil, a city adjacent to other Brazilian city. Santana do Livramento. Only between the central street. Warm
town north of Uruguay, is inhabited by the strangest things. People greet each other kindly, leave the front door open and lend things! What is this damn town? Where is the violence of advanced civilization? They are uncivilized, I thought. These Uruguayan border if they are rare. All speak English, they all speak Portuguese.
was difficult enough to find the family I Do Santos. There are many in this border. The worst was when I was almost sure my mother was quite poor. But that was not Do Santos. Almost no desire to continue and carry Mary in my heart, ring the bell of the last resident who lived some dos Santos, but the Brazilian side. It was a mansion. _If
who is?
_Señora. It must seem strange. I come from Argentina and am looking for a lady named Dos Santos who is my real mother.
A pause of several seconds. _A
minute. And caregivers.
2
_Pase young here, "said the maid with impeccable uniform. Ms. already going to attend.
I waited a few minutes in a huge living-dining room. Find photos in which I could see reflected, but it distracted me so much wealth. A bitch. How much wealth and many favelas. What fucking country Brazil. Although on second thought, Ronaldinho would not play so well in football if he was born rich. The best players are growing fed the glory succeed someday.
A lady appeared well cared for, looked at me and gave me a big hug.
_Hijo! The dreamed of this moment! "He said in perfect Castilian.
Separated at me, as grandmothers do enthralled with the grandchildren.
're _Pero how nice man!
_Gracias Lady.
_Soy your mother. Do not tell me ma'am.
_I want to know your name.
_Me name is Amanda. Amanda Dos Santos.
I'm not good for the melodramatic parts. Let's say you cried for a while and told me things and I am clear that it was my mother. But let's talk over coffee.
3
_Cuéntame child. What is your life? _No
much Amanda. I raised a family of Gualeguaychú. _
Gualeguaychú? That town where everyone says Dying contaminated with masks and iron lungs walk the streets?
_Ese same ... replied a little embarrassed.
_Pobrecito! _Por
please Amanda. Tell me about my past. I came not to talk about my short life, but know who I really am.
4
_Corría 1981. They were very difficult times. I was then a young girl with life ahead. He had many dreams like all young people.
With a group of friends went on vacation to Cabo Polonio. Cabo Polonio is a beautiful resort on the southern coast of Uruguay. No light, no running water and say that one can get in touch with nature. In one of the parties that were organized on the beach, I met your father. It was a beautiful Argentino. A morochón that left me speechless. To say. It was love at first sight.
Unfortunately my parents were against it. I was family and he was a pauper of Capitán Bermúdez. My father, who had military contacts, he found that was required by the Argentine military. He was deported and was enrolled in Argentina. Dictatorships in Latin America were weakening and that made them more dangerous. Invent anything to stay in power and Argentina gave the most vile manotón of drowning. The last thing I know is I went to the Falklands. I was dead because his body was never found. He never learned she was pregnant. To hide the shame a daughter pregnant without being married, my father forced me to give up for adoption.
_As called my father? Armando _
Tibus. But all said "Coke."
Armando "Coke" Tibus. Now know much more about my story of life. But there was something else that prompted panic:
_Yo where I was born?
_Naciste Tacuarembó in a hospital. In Uruguay.
a bitch! The only thing I need. Uruguay and TACUAREMBO ERA!
Every time an Argentine does something good, the Uruguayans argue that their country was born in and Tacuarembó. I will say that Victor Hugo is Uruguayan, too? Fortunately, Maradona will have footage from a tiny dump Villa Fiorito, but would argue the same.
a bitch. Uruguay! Looking at the league table for global depressed me even more.
5
Depression I remained static for several days (so I did not write in the blog).
The memory of Mary was strong as I had imagined. You're mine forever my love.
had done well. It was the only way that your memory was flawless. The love that they end up getting dirty with everyday. Never asked happened with Pretty Woman year? Obvious that bitched because Richard Gere left the dirty panties on the bidet and Julia Roberts did not want to fuck Richard looked a lot more because football. In turn, he did not attach much ball because she broke the balls that friends were all about whoring and drug addicts and not let him do anything. A vicious circle. Take a circle, Pet the pup and have a vicious circle.
The best finish is the love that is given, it will always be perfect. We cling to him closing his eyes when our fat and mustachioed wife screams ask us to uncover the batting.
Now my love is forever stuck at the bottom of my heart and Mary in the river bottom Tacuarembó.
What questions do mothers! You have a girlfriend? Is it good? _If
breast! I have an everlasting love! Better than the movies.
6
I have a new mother, new nationality. So I have new surrogate father and 6 brothers. Amanda is married to a gynecologist for years.
never understood how anyone could be OB. Sure. Everyone thinks when he has to meet a cute chick. But when I play the old ones? Upon meeting him gave me his hand. I smelled my hand immediately. It was clean. Just me 35 times wash with soap and water. And what about of women who marry one !?!?! I do not want to imagine the question: "How was your job?". I'm turning
compulsive, I'm Uruguayan, I reinvent from scratch.
The Uruguayan me is winning. What to do?
The answer gave me the Internet. The twist of fate took me to the last page of the Uruguayan serial murderer. Paul Goncalves.
7
That Uruguayan lazy. The biggest serial murderer killed only 3 mines?
I had already killed three people (and Maria Volonte, but more boy poisoned at a premium).
also had not tried to kill for pleasure, as I had done out of necessity (Volonte), out of love (Mary) and research (my cousin).
Finally something back to me vibrate. Should be the biggest serial murderer in Uruguay?
By killing, would a seedling on my victim. Be known as the "Plant Murderer."
to do?
1 Go to Capitán Bermúdez and claim the inheritance of my father?
2 Get into the Botnia plant to fly it? 3 Become
the "Plant Murderer" ?
Left And this damn leg! I am increasingly less responsive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment