Friday, December 28, 2007

Scholarships For People With Thyroid Disease

DB 50 days (after Botnia)

Won escape at night.







1
begin by the end, as death or a Male Walrus might be surprised at any time. With the last strength, feeling death or colmillesca get bitten, oppress " Post " and PC., My faithful readers, supporters, accomplices, and perhaps last non-mutant beings on the planet, will witness this final stretch and crazy in my life.


to all of you. Thanks!




2
About Men Walrus :


darken the sun in the morning, do not think twice. Run!


The reason the Walrus Men disappear into the night, is that for some strange reason, they swell in the evening and begin to levitate. Ascend hundreds of feet slowly. The night was spent asleep, I suppose, floating to an incredible height. This added to the night wind currents, making them quickly conquered territory. At that time they are vulnerable, I guess.


Early in the morning, falling heavily. Some die on impact. Those who survive, pursue and devour every living thing within reach. I have not gotten to see how they play. But more and more.


So, if you are in an infected area, fleeing at night. If in the morning feeling huge drop shots, deep roar and smell of concentrated urine, do not leave your house or run as fast as you can. Enormous tusks emerging from a bloody mouth, could be the last you see of this world.




3
About the Puppet Master:


impending death brings us closer to God. I never ask if it really existed. I was actually easy to answer this question.


As God is going to be having so much injustice, death and pain in this world?
And that's just one of thousands of reasons given.


thought so, but you know what? God exists for the same reasons that question!
God is a guy sitting at a computer, its boring watching life go by. So for fun, writes our miserable, painful and disturbing divine life in blogs.


We are their puppets and clowns!
We are your flea circus! We
all you have to escape their desolate existence!


why truth is stranger than fiction.


The fate of each is written in a blog by Master of Puppets. Should only look at Google.




4
On the night escape:


Seeing that at night the vices disappeared, we started to escape.
In a makeshift stretcher, loaded with my sick body.


In the city there were no military. I guess they fled, or fell back orders. I have no idea how far the progress of this mutant species and their impact on the ecological balance. I can only imagine that will keep them at bay with anti-aircraft battery.


In an abandoned Jeep, we advanced several kilometers. Perhaps hundreds, without seeing a single living being. Do not ask me which way. The infection in my blood makes you lose your orientation. Only that much area. Lots of green.


At dawn, everyone thought we had escaped. Until we begin to feel the impact.


A huge walrus crashed loudly against the jeep. It was impossible to evade. No where else. Some were attacked by vices, I guess. Others died in the accident, I think.


With the last strength laboriously drag me to an abandoned box. Perhaps the vices I attacked by the smell dismissal. The smell of death that expelled my gangrenous leg.


never imagined, have the unfortunate experience of feeling like smell when they die.



Guale II Resident

0 comments:

Post a Comment