Friday, December 7, 2007

Should Match For Prom

DB 27 days (after Botnia)

won, go Cathedral.











nights at the tap is not all bad. The bad thing is the morning. Why everyone goes to the toilet at the same time? The next time you pull the string, I think someone be living in the sewers and all you can be struck in the head without notice.

The tunnel of the church is very old. This carved into the stone and old bricks. There are inscriptions of all kinds as Montoneros forever. " The end of the tunnel seemed to have no end. Was vertical. Push the roof until they relented. It was a false entry on the floor. Going up I thought that instead of the church I had gone to jail.

was a hidden dungeon the Church. Surely here and tortured rebels hiding in the military era. These priests always so close to power ...

hate the Church. is not not believe in God. I hate the church. Is a form of stun repressed classes into believing that life is eternal and that everything will be better to die or otherwise, in the next life. If they realized that it is a speech invented by the upper classes, try to live the best life possible in this unique and civil war was imminent, urgent and bloody.

The message of Jesus is precious, but corrupted the church with his thirst for power. Besides, what can I teach my life a man wearing skirts and never turned a mine?

The cell door was open, make a habit of healing and making me the fool I left the front door. That scared people clung to see a priest with gas mask!

Everyone there just wanted to confess to Street and hindered my progress:

_parent. Is it doomsday? _No
daughter but working with Botnia is getting closer. Ten Our Fathers!

Terminator was a kind of prayer with a machine gun:

_parent! _17
Avesmaria. Tatata-tata-tat!


_Disculp .. _48
Fathers. Tatatat-tatatat!!

I have seen faces of envy. Sure! The best thing was a sieve had some elastic tied to the face or a snorkel and I pornographically walking around with my Gas Mask!

Being relatively close to my grandmother's house, it became clear that Volonté house had burned completely.

Try Ñata enter without noticing, but the grandmothers have more smell than a hound.

_Mateo? Where was ... These dressed as a priest?! And that mask?! _Nada
grandmother. I was on the picket line. Is allusive. It's a disguise. Ehh ... .. We try to show that neither God holds the pollution! _Y
that smell? It smells like shit? _No
grandmother. I come from the bridge. Botnia is smell. Sinusitis insurance makes you feel anything. _Tu
father with you?

My father. That question. Words can hurt more than a stab in the heart ...

_Quedó on the picket line. You know that is the only income they have. Is working overtime. I shower and talked. Byeee.
_If, I have to tell you that Volonté died. _How
? "What a good actor I am, I bathroom and told me. Bye bye.

Ahhhh! Agüita fresh and warm. I was never very fond of baths, but after several days without one, living in the sewers, is a pleasure to kings. Another thing that is missed him urinating in the shower. Water calls to water, in the same way that our eyes are perfectly round redondotes called by the breasts of a lady. It's harder not to look to the United Youth champion out first.

As the water flowed freely through my head, I racked my brain thinking about how to address that question terrible. How to tell who knew? She deny it. If I felt confident I would know immediately that something had happened old.

The best thing I did was tell the old man and inhaled air neglect of Bothnia, and that as goes the wise adage, "Wherever you are, the smell of Bothnia from east to west to the three" .

Leaving the shower, grabbed a volley. Do not want to wait. If a question or decision expands, this may become perpetual.

_Abue .. Volonté died? _If
millet. It was awful! Caught fire home. You see I try to save and despair instead of out the door got in the fridge ...
_ Am I adopted?
_¿¿¡¡ Queeeeeeeeee ?!!?? Shouted and fell heavily into the nearest chair-
_If grandmother. If I am adopted! _
Who told you that?
_Papá. She inhaled the smell of Botnia and hit like truth serum.
_Tu father never follow advice. Botnia not know what until three?
_If, but not curled over the head scarf. It's December and this fucking wear a scarf of yours.
_Mira my love. I'm not going to lie. These larger. It's true ... you're adopted ...

The impact was not so great. Had killed the neighbor, saw some mutants, chatted with my father burned, discovered the hideout of Yabrán and slept in the pipes. Could resist something like that.

_Quienes are my real parents? _No
know. I just know that a Nana that I leave to you and your sister.
_Naná is my mother?
_No. She is who you should look. She should know who your real parents. _It's Gchú
? _No
millet. Is Uruguayan. You have to look in Uruguay.

cortadísimo I stayed. The momentum was telling me to follow, but at school we are taught that Uruguay is a poor and rebellious province of Argentina and contaminated. There's nothing more fucked up a Uruguayan and worse if the number five in a box or the President of the Republic .

For I can not cross the bridge. Uruguay shut it down. The only way is to enter illegally. Who better than my friend Carlitos to fix that? I called him. Was unfortunately business, in Rosario. Back on Monday, but told me I have two options for crossing illegally. By boat or plane.

You may be able to see Mary. Mmm .... I think it's time to reveal that it is of Fray Bentos. For months since we've seen.

What should I do? I'm on the plane of traffickers or smugglers' boat?

Step "Maria and I find myself following my true identity?

Vote until Sunday night (29 dB), and 30 DB tell them what happened. I think I'll sleep a little and maybe go on Saturday binge. If you see a gas mask boy in "The Angel", I am. Name the blog and I invite you a drink.

Cheers

Pd. You know how to vote ( the survey is top right on this blog ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment