Friday, November 30, 2007

Gretchen Rossi Sorority

DB 20 days (after Botnia)

Ganó por robo, Oprimir botón rojo.



(Detalle de la Votación)



Escribo esto con mucha dificultad. Aún estoy temblando por lo que vi. Sepan disculpar y entender si el texto no esta claro.
--------------------------------------------------------


We're not stupid. We may be the interior of Argentina, but we have no fool. Before pressing the red button on the control intriguing, we left the house and take refuge under the grill that is in the backyard. I pressed

expecting an explosion, something strong. But nothing. In one of those had no batteries. I hit him as hard as I could. The famous "technical coup." I pressed the button several times. Nothing.

"Maybe it triggered something that made noise," said my father. So we split up to tour the house, looking for something "different." To all this I must add that in the last hours my dad has been worsening in mental status. Now he spends all day in the costume of the Nazi SS Volonté, singing "Perón, Perón, how great you are!". And attacked the little bar liquor and drunk almost all the bottles. Started with alcohol problems once again. Continuing

: We are well. My dad checked floor and basement. I, first floor, attic and roof. The first hour of painstaking search returned no results. Until you enter the attic. That felt crazed dad cry: "ah! Veníiiiiiiiiiii !!!".

The screams came from the basement. Entered fearful. Look at a glance, but I could not make out. Another cry more discovered his location. Button had triggered the blast door that led to the sub-basement cubicle! Upon entering I could see my old, against the wall. Was pale.

The sub-shack is a laboratory. It is a cold place, a white "hospital." There is no natural light, equally well-lit by several light tubes. Very expensive chemical instruments of all kinds and a computer. Many papers and folders on a desktop. Shelves full of preserves, a purification system to withstand air time not been to the house. Among other things, on the table, an old gas mask.

In the center a rectangular mass. I could see some bars on the bottom, as the fabric covering it almost entirely, did not reach the floor.

Pale and trembling, my father pointed out the cage saying, "do not look son ..."

"This old man was fucking animal experiments", I thought. "So surely there is a dog like shit, with the brain to outside, or a tiger." "My dad is softer than I thought," I added to my previous deduction. The smell was coming from the monkey cage or something. It is the unmistakable smell of a zoo. Horror

felt seeing what it contained. Two children six years, burly going back and forth awkwardly, with huge heads hairless, fleshy mouths with teeth like a shark and toenails gnarled claws on their hands.

The surprise struck me so much that walking backward and stepped back to staring up hitting the wall. Something sharp hit my head, producing a sharp stabbing pain. As I turned around it was obvious. From an old gold-framed photograph, a young Volonté looked me firmly in the eye, while greeted warmly with Adolf Hitler and Josef Mengele.

should I do:
(in this survey can vote more than one option) 1 Review

desk and papers. 2 Search
safe. 3 Force
garage. 4 Pin
computer.
5 Burn the house and flee.



For the mutants:
(one option)

1 Release to cause panic in Gualeguaychú
2 fed the canned
3 meals with the body of Volontè

Help
voting ( polls are right, earlier in this blog ).

Pd. So far no news of the police entrance the house a few days ago ... went out

0 comments:

Post a Comment