won the old Volonté disappear.
(details of the vote)
It's done. Yesterday I could not sleep on my nerves. Volonté dying face haunts me.
The disappearance day began as any Sunday in November. Tempered with feelings of happiness. If not for that damn paper plant! Botnia, I curse you!
Everything was perfectly timed. Volonté old leaves (left) every morning and give (gave), a walk around your house for your backyard, around the house in the grass, with small steps cortitos as Chaplin. I guess he thinks (thought), which was enough exercise to stay young, or an attempt to escape a monster that delirium generated some time.
With its 89 years old was kept pretty well. Had been an excellent athlete in his youth, he said. As I got older, rarely go to his house, sometimes invited by his wife and other stealth to get my football. I remember seeing "the past" in a fourth medal hidden. He was very jealous of showing. Do not want anyone to see.
declined rapidly to the death of his wife. Eva was one of those old good, they give you cookies to everyone. I do not know if I'm psychotic, but I think those old do that, but really not good, but hiding something sinister. Some old I'm afraid, as much or more than evil children of the films. Perhaps the old mutants Botnia, will take out this place of honor.
One day the woke up and saw that she was in bed. I was always raised from early morning. She was addicted to cleaning, as my mother. When you try to wake her, he realized that his status had become a widower.
we were .. ahh yes! old since the death of Eva, just went for his morning round. After that, Volonté disappear in solitude and darkness of his home until the next morning. According to my father, that was the right time to enter your home and "blow it."
And so it happened. Do not remember much as it was, by nerves. The wait crouched behind some hydrangeas (a plant with flowers), with a baseball bat I brought a guy, a baseball bat of the New York Yankees.
After giving their little walk to the hopping and while entering his home ... ZAP!
What desnuque ... desnuque it with the bat. He fell to the floor. Kicking a while ... my father's income to see the work half finished. Closed the door, watching if there were witnesses.
The old man was dying, while my father shouted that it was over kill. But could not. That's where gave me a slap. Years ago my father beat me. I swear if it does it again, kill him.
Threatened by a new blow, auction. It was with anger, but not the poor old man (that deep sympathy I woke up) but I saw in him the face of my father.
powerful That should be
The old man's head bleed in the hall, on the laminated parquet. Never had seen blood on Live. Blood smells "warm" when leaving a body just torn, and his consistency is not like a liquid that is spilled, but rather as the mercury, but red. Very red. Almost fluorescent.
you think, "poor old !!!", but was kept a surprise. Touring the house, I saw a poster of Hitler! That explained his funny accent. Was German, and old fascist.
Now the house is ours. The basement is spectacular and full of tools. We were able to investigate many rooms. But there are 3 places that we can not access.
1 - A sub- little room in the basement, where you listen to scrape and grunts (must be full of rats).
2 - A old wooden wardrobe in the room of old, where he has stuck a large poster of Hitler (and a little boy Perón below).
3 - garage of the house, always closed, and we never saw it opened (at least from outside).
That inevitably lead? We can only one. No time for more. They saw that there are already mutants in Argentina by trash? They saw the news the girl who cries wood? (help me by voting, top right in the blog)
meantime, we locked in the basement. Cream and my sister at some point will wonder where we are ...
PD. The old man put it in the fridge.
PD2. If anyone knows Mary, tell her I miss her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment