tie.
(Details of the Vote)
So I decided I. Also last night strumming and became grunts and guttural screams. I was definitely not the little room and I will not go!
Determined to open the wooden cabinet, took an ax from the basement all the tools. Four hours of hacks led me to give in the joints. Filled my hands with sores. The next use gloves.
wonder what is found inside the closet. But as soon as I finished the task forced opening, I felt a noise that shook me. The sound of the door.
Someone had entered the house.
Crouched on the first floor, from the late ex Volonté room, and a small crack in the door ajar, can be viewed as a policeman walked the floor of the property. A POLICE! He was trapped.
a bitch! Some neighbors would have noticed that Volonté not leave your tour early morning? My grandmother may have heard the night blows in my attempt to open the closet and made the complaint? Be a family member who is a policeman?
traveled the calling class and did not bother to go from there. With no response from the old, went to the kitchen. I deftly moved me into the corridor that led to the stairs, to watch from the shadows. The policeman was a few meters from the refrigerator, where the body was lifeless and perhaps frozen.
took some cookies a few jars and ate voraciously. Certainly felt thirsty. I believe if I tell you opened the refrigerator !?!?!
Panic is what I felt. Rondo in my head out the possibility of running, or jumping out the window of maybe surprise the police and kill him too. Do not resist going to jail. I could not live being someone's girlfriend to call him "Rambo." Also all my family is prone to hemorrhoids.
To my surprise the police saw the body (obviously scared), but instead of calling the center or running and check the house, rummaged through the pockets of Volonté, I get some tickets and went whistling softly. So corrupt is our police? Dazed
yet what I saw, I returned to the room and with trembling hands I opened the damn closet. I had to call my father to see what I found.
The cabinet of several vintage clothing, contained:
_Two grenades. _A
full uniform of the Nazi SS forces. And
a box: $ 1,000
_ (going to the environmental cause.)
_ A remote with a single red button.
_ A paper with the numbers 20-40-78.
This was not only old fascist, but he loved the Nazis and / or been part of them!
Nazi refugees in Argentina? I never would have imagined !!!!!!!
My old speculates that maybe that's why the police left. Perhaps the police or the state, protecting Volonté. Why not raise the bush. It might come later to take more stuff and burn the house with us inside to hide the evidence or police this technique to study the scene crime and we will be caught like rats.
My dad thinks the number listed is the combination of a safe. A tempting me push the button. But perhaps it is a system of self-destruction, if it were the Jews.
I do?
1 - Seeking safe
2 - Press button
3 - I burn the house and I run. Help
voting (the survey is on the right, up on this blog).
Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment