While following the vote on that resolution should I take, I think it is right to introduce and provide more data about my life.
My name is Matthew, I am a native of Gualeguaychu and was born on January 2, 1982 (25 years).
My friends call me "Legs Hobbit "because I have large feet and flat feet.
My mom died in a traffic accident when he was 12 years. Since then I live with my grandmother "cream". A year ago my grandfather died, Gumersindo.Tengo a younger sister, AnalĂa. I removed the boxes. It is quite irrelevant. My old
visit us often. We can not live with him. It's the best because after the death of the breast, is no longer the same. I have a dog
brand "dog" (hehe), called Rabito. It is very guardian, and has lots of character. And bit me a couple of times. Today is a little more violent. Not if you need a good bitch or drink water contaminated by Botnia and is mutating.
study at a local computer. There I met Mary, my bride. She is everything to me. Live far away, but luckily my grandmother is modern and when I check the leaves stay a couple of days.
'm a fan of San Lorenzo, and Tinelli. I am a hard leg for football (remember hobbit feet), so I settle for watching games.
I have no job, but I think maybe if all goes well and not contaminated by the plant die, I can make some money with this blog. Lately
life in the city is almost impossible. Everyone is afraid and hardly want to breathe. Distrust of air, water, neighbor. Suspicious of everything. They are so afraid of children being born without a head and as we are, to become president of the nation.
As people are surfing the Internet is very smart, I decided to make this blog interactive and has to decide to follow my life at this very problematic. What better than strangers decide for me?
Thanks for listening (or rather, read me), and do not forget to vote to know I do! We
bunker with my old or plan to fly the Botnia plant?
(the survey is up, right on the blog).
0 comments:
Post a Comment